In cooperation with Sotheby’s, the IBA presents a very special Art Law Conference on the topic “Pure Love of Art versus Mere Investment?”, which will take place in London/England on 26–27 March 2015.
- The art market key players and their interests
- Art as an alternative investment class for institutional investors, art funds and other forms of art investment and certain related legal issues
- Some selected legal issues when buying and holding art; ancillary cost of collecting
- The public collections: their changing role in a changing market
- Advisors and their role on the art market
- How and where to structure an art collection?
- How to best transmit a collection through generations
The program is now available for registration here.
- Peter Polak (FPLP)
- Raul-Angelo Papotti